Randall owns a blue-collar service company (annual revenue $20M+). Like most companies of his ilk, he began learning the trade as an employee. That was almost 10 years ago. He’s successfully navigated figuring things out at every step, but in the past two years, he’s been challenged by unprecedented growth. Yes, rapid growth is often challenging. Especially for small business owners. Especially for small business owners like Randall who care deeply about their level of service. Randall knows his trade. He understands his customers and prospective customers. But he now needs help producing better systems and processes so he can regain his sanity.
Alice is a new deputy city manager with 5 direct reports, all directors of important departments inside the municipality. Alice rose through the ranks having begun as an intern during her post-graduate studies. Over time she was involved in budgeting, finance, and economic development. She’s now got the biggest job of her life and the loneliness of leadership is challenging. Partly, she’s having to figure out the shift from not being “the boss,” to being “the boss.” Alice wants to be an exceptional leader and like most high performers, she’s putting pressure on herself to excel. I’m confident she will. But right now, she could use some help to get her footing on the path forward.
A Brand New Coaching Program
For almost 15 years I’ve coached many leaders in both the private and public sectors. Many of these engagements last 10 to 24 months (some longer). The majority extend to at least 12 months. These engagements are based on monthly retainers of thousands of dollars, based on the client’s individual needs. That’s beyond the reach of some, but the work is intensely personal, confidential, and always customized to meet each client right where they are. No two engagements are the same. That’s by design.
For every hour of one-on-one engagement with a client, there are many other hours invested by both of us. But make no mistake, you do the work! I’m here to help you figure it out and provide the support you need to move forward. Your success is my success.
In 2021 I began to construct a “program” that would take people on a leadership journey to help them accelerate their growth. Determined to meet every client right where they are, I knew if I could systematize things a bit I could compress the investment in both time and money. So I launched a brand new 6-month coaching program aimed at executives, leaders, and business owners. The programs are slightly different because not everybody is pursuing the same outcome.
Who is this for?
Honestly, it’s for anybody who has direct reports. Size and scale don’t matter. That is, it doesn’t matter if you have 1 direct report or 20. It doesn’t matter if you’re in business or the public sector. It doesn’t matter what space (industry) you occupy.
This is about YOUR growth, improvement, and leadership. It incorporates how to make better decisions…and faster, how to elevate the performance of your team, how to create a high-performance culture, and how to achieve the growth and improvement you desire. For business owners, it’s about helping you hit the trifecta of business building:
- getting new customers,
- serving existing customers better, and
- not going crazy in the process.
Some Important Details
- You can apply to this program at any point during the year. The program lasts 6 months.
- Executives and other leaders who are NOT business owners can apply here.
- Business owners can apply here.
- Every session is conducted on Zoom. Convenience and efficiency are key.
- We meet every week for 90 minutes. Anybody unwilling or unable to devote this much time should not apply. We’ll schedule meetings in advance so we can make it as convenient as possible for you.
- The program lasts 6 months at the cost of just $1,500 a month (paid monthly at the beginning of each month). This is a savings of over 70% over my typical coaching engagements. The total cost is $9,000.
- The program will include personalized digital content aimed at helping each individual client.
- The program includes unlimited (that’s right) email and phone support. I’ve never had a client take unfair advantage of that offer so I make it with confidence. I want to be available. I don’t promise I’ll be able to answer every call, but I promise I’ll respond quickly (usually within just a few hours).
Questions? Call my cell phone at (214) 682-2467. I’m happy to help. If you’re ready to apply, then click the appropriate link listed above. Feel free to refer others who may be interested in this unique program.
Be well. Do good. Grow great!
Apply any time. Use the appropriate link. Spaces are limited.